Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tulips

Due to our cold winter the tulips bloomed a bit late this year. But we were able to see them last weekend. The weather was great so apparently everyone else decided to do the same thing because it was pretty crowded up there. I love visiting Skagit County. I think La Conner is the best little town. http://www.laconnerchamber.com/ Dave surprised me for my 30th birthday and took me to a great bed and breakfast in La Conner. http://wildiris.com/ In fact, we swung by last week to inquire on rates... we're hoping to get away one day soon once we move Harrison into a bed and my mom can come up and watch him. Currently she can't lift him in and out of his crib. And although she's considered putting a chair next to it for him to climb out I said NO. I didn't want to encourage climbing before he actually figured it out for himself. And as far as the bed goes - we still don't have one. I am at the mercy of Craigs List. I can get it for at least half the retail price but I just have to find one. A great one came up last week but I was the second person to contact her! Dang. I'll keep looking and you'll know when we get it. I hope you enjoy our tulip photos and the old broken down car and bus that Harrison enjoyed even more!



1 comment:

matt said...

tis very beautiful hahaha !! whats better than roses on my piano ? tulips on my organ