Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What we didn't buy today

We visited Dave at work today but before heading over there we had to stop off at Ross to return something I bought recently. I always let Harrison play with something to keep him occupied so I can look around. He started off with a toy truck that also had a water tower in the box (the box that was now open - by my kid, I think... I was too busy shopping to totally notice). Then we found more toys and there was a Barbie cash register. He loves a cash register. He scans everything. So he dumped the truck and started toting around the pink register. When we hit the home area they had these decorative trucks, motorcycles, fire engines... do you see where I am going with this? Yep, he dumped the pink Barbie cash register and moved onto the decorative (get it? not a toy) fire truck. He loved it. He pushed it up every aisle until we hit the front of the store and had to say good-bye. At least we took pictures. (and please notice his smile; he usually yells at me when I take his picture and runs away but not today, not with the fire truck).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who needs a "decorative" fire truck? Was it akin to a Hummel? Harrison knows that they're meant to be played with. :)