Tuesday, January 22, 2013

In case you're wondering

In case you're wondering where I am and why I haven't posted it's because blogger sucks! They won't allow uploading of photos from a computer anymore. I mentioned it in my last post and found a forum of people complaining about it. It sounded like they just needed to 'fix' something but that apparently isn't going to happen because it should not take weeks to do so. And as you know I mostly just post photos so without the ability to do that I won't be posting anymore. Sorry folks. There is some little work around and you have to post in HTML and then flip back and I tried a few times but it screwed my photo up and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. We'll see if I can get it to work but if not you won't be hearing from me.

No comments: