Monday, October 3, 2011

In case you haven't heard



Yep, Harrison is going to be a big brother!


Dave and I took Harrison to Top Pot Donuts ( www.toppotdonuts.com) two weeks ago to let him know the exciting news. We showed him the two pictures you see here and asked him if he knew what they were. He said, "It's a baby in your tummy." We asked if he knew who it was and he said it was him. When we told him it wasn't him he kind of lit up. Let's say my belly was soon covered in sugar from his donut!

He is very, very excited to be a big brother. He asks about the baby all the time and can't stop kissing my belly. I'm very excited for him to feel the baby move one day. I know he's going to love it.

We've decided to not find out the sex of the baby this time around. But if you ask Harrison he thinks it's a boy. (he thinks the pictures above look like a boy - "boys have round heads") We keep reminding him that he might get a sister instead of a brother and he doesn't seem to mind. We'll see...

Stay tuned for more photos. I am 14 weeks along today and definitely showing. We'll start posting belly photos soon.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Official congratulations, mom, dad and big brother!!

Kelli Mika said...

So happy for you all! Harrison will be a great big brother.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!

. said...

Yay!!!

Jancy said...

I am so very excited to be an Aunt again-happy for the three of you also. I'll be looking for yarn. :)