Monday, October 31, 2011

Girls trip

Laguna Beach

Before I knew I was pregnant, my friend Jennifer and I booked a long girls weekend to Southern California. She hadn't been there before so off we went. We stayed at my mom's house in Corona Del Mar. We spent one day in the Los Angeles area. We went to Hollywood and Beverly Hills. It's strange having grown up down there and I had never walked on Rodeo Drive before. It was fun but most of the day was spent in the car (traffic - ugh..). Big thanks to Catrina for being our tour guide! We hit In N Out Burger on the way back to OC. It was delish!



The next day we drove to San Diego. Again, I lived down there for a few years but had never been to La Jolla Cove before. It was beautiful! I can't believe I missed it while living there.

La Jolla Cove

The trip was fun. I survived it ok without throwing up so that was good. I even stayed up pretty late (for me...).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! I made the blog! It was definitely a fun trip, and I'd love to go with you again.