Friday, October 2, 2009

It's been a year

Well, it's been one year since we moved into this house. It's hard to believe it's been a year already. My plan to post before and after pictures of every room hasn't happened because we're still working - decorating, painting.... I hope that soon we can settle in completely and then just enjoy our new blue house. And can we still call it our new blue house? Either way I still love it. I couldn't be happier that we found this house last year. Everything worked out just right for us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house is looking fabulous. I can't wait until you can help me find my new blue (or another color) house. :)

Cindi B said...

I love you blue house!!! And your posts. Short enough to read quick and still keeps me in touch with your world!

Anonymous said...

Already 1 year... and already the neighborhood is going to pot w/ all your "cop" spying, etc. :) Can not believe it!

JOIN FACEBOOK!

Anonymous said...

OOPS.. anonymous is Illyana & T