Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First day of preschool

Harrison is officially in the 3s class at Lincoln Park Co-op Preschool. http://www.lincolnparkpreschool.org/ This was taken on Monday (his first day of school). If you look closely I think he's giving a thumbs up. Although he does that for most things these days.

I am on the fundraising committee again this year and Dave is co-treasurer for our class. Currently, we're selling Chinook Books. If you're interested in buying one let me know! They're $20 each and of that money $10 goes directly to our school. The book is similar to an Entertainment Book but also provides you with information and coupons that support living green. For my out of town blog friends - the book is only for Seattle/Puget Sound area. Sorry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not buying one of those crappy books! Stop soliciting on your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Keep me informed of any internet fundraising we can help with!
I & T