Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's aLison NOT aLLison

So we finally made it onto the Redfin website. Unfortunately, they didn't include Harrison. He was in most of the pictures and in some of them he actually had his mouth closed (unlike this photo taken at dinner that same night).
It's pretty cool to be on the website. We're big supporters of Redfin. They're great at what they do. They're not so great at spelling though. There's nothing I dislike more than having my name misspelled. Click here to see us on the site: http://www.redfin.com/home

But I guess they're not the only ones lately having a difficult time spelling my name correctly. This is a photo from inside the cover of a book I received this year for Mother's Day. It's from my dad and his wife... of nearly 30 years!! How did this happen???
UPDATE: The spelling of my name has been corrected!! It's nice to know people in high places -- thanks Febe!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!