Monday, March 2, 2009

Home from Arizona


We had a great trip to Arizona. Although the highs were only in the low 60s we still had fun. I was an obvious tourist in my tank top and shorts.

We had fun hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa. We walked around their neighborhood and lake. We visited the Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium. The aquarium just opened within the last few months. It was really good and so much better than the Seattle Aquarium. We drove to Wickenburg for the Gold Rush Festival. We ate our lunch near a stage where they were playing 50s music and Harrison got up and danced. People were taking his picture and cheering for him. It was really funny! Back at their house Harrison helped Grandpa wash the minivan one day.

And best of all my husband surprised me by booking a massage for me while we were there! Yea! I wonder if he would've done it if I hadn't asked numerous times what he was getting me for Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Of course he would have! He's obviously a wonderful man - you're lucky to have him.