Sunday, March 29, 2009

He's 3!


Yep, it was 3 years ago yesterday that Harrison was born. And it was 3 years ago that I thought I'd never walk again. I had to keep reminding myself that every other woman I know that gives birth does actually walk again. But with 3rd degree lacerations and a donut as my best friend I just wasn't sure. Anyway, we had a really fun Cars birthday party for Harrison yesterday. (I still can't believe he's 3!) We topped it all off with dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. It's where Dave and I met so we like to take Harrison every year on his birthday. It's where our story began.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've known you for over 3 years, wow!! Congrats mom and dad, he's a keeper! :)

~Greta

Anonymous said...

Did Harrison start using the bathroom after his birthday like he promised you?

Hans