Sunday, May 13, 2012

UPDATE: Harrison's dream


I'm sure you've seen this photo of a mom in Time Magazine this week. It has been all over the news. It is a dream come true for Harrison. He would love if I let him nurse, or at least try some milk. I have to keep reminding him that the milk is for Emily; it's for babies and not big kids. Of course, you know I'd consider letting him try it from a cup but with his mouth I know he'd tell everyone.
UPDATE: I called his bluff this weekend. I was pumping and once again he asked if he could try the milk. I finally said sure and then he was no longer interested. I ended up pouring a little bit in a cup and he took a very small sip and spit it back into the cup. He didn't like it. "It tastes like nothing" he said. At least this is finally behind us.

No comments: