Saturday, March 3, 2012

35 weeks (oops - missed 33 & 34)



We're getting close. I am due in a little over 4 weeks. (one month from yesterday) I've been measuring about 4 weeks ahead of schedule for awhile so the doctor sent me for another ultrasound recently to check the size of the baby. I assured her it was just me eating too much but off I went. As it turns out she was right! The baby is big. A week ago (at 34 weeks) they were estimating the baby's weight to be 6lb 11oz. Harrison was only 6lb 8oz at birth! (and he was only a few days early) Are we going to have a 9 pounder?!
This baby is already different from Harrison. For one, it will probably be bigger at birth. And it moves much more than he did. I was always worried because he wasn't a big mover in utero but this little one is!

4 comments:

Bob & Judy Holmes said...

Alison you look beautiful...I'm betting though you don't make it another 4 weeks. You have that look in your eyes that says, "I'm ready to go into labor."

We're anxiously waiting for news of who this new little person is.

Bob & Judy

Karen said...

You are just TOO CUTE!! Looking very ready to have this little one.

Unknown said...

Hey there Alison... Yep looks like you're ready to go. We will keep a close eye out for the announcement of the grand event. Nice front yard! I like it. I assume you are still in the West Seattle area? I dont hang out on the computer as much as I used to and I just saw that your father recently passed. I am very sorry to hear that. Reading his obituary it sounds like he enjoyed life to the fullest. Take of yourself and drop me an email sometime I lost my contacts a while back and dont remember yours or Dave's. Tell Dave I said "Hey".

Unknown said...

Ok... that was strange. Blogger had my name and when it posted it said I was "Unknown". Well I am AKA Jay.