Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Guess who went out for New Year's Eve???


Cheers!

Natalie & Grant

Wave your hands in the air like you just don't care

Go Natalie, Go Natalie

Awwww

Kim & Jim (sorry guys but I love to rhyme!)


Grant flashing a W for Westside and Dave throwing out a 4 for 44th Ave!

What a fun night!

Dancin' Dave


I thought Dave was doing bunny ears behind Grant but upon a closer look at the photo I saw that they were doing the same thing.

Kim & Natalie

Oh ya... my dance partner at the end of the night. I was laughing so hard I almost wet my pants! (and that wouldn't be the first time...)
Happy 2011!! I'm looking forward to many more fun memories in the new year.

1 comment:

. said...

Check you out party animal! I watched tv for the New Years... I'm lame I know! I'll have my hands full next year!