Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday

Believe it or not I'm heading out in just under 6 hours from now for some Black Friday shopping at Target. Crazy? I know. I got caught up in the frenzy once before for Walmart and I waited HOURS just to get in the store!! I don't even shop at Walmart or like Walmart. I have no idea what happened to me. I didn't realize I'd have to wait in line just to get into the store. I swore I'd never do it again. Here I am... about to head to bed but first set the alarm clock. Anyone that knows me will know that I HATE waking up; I'm super grumpy in the morning. (ask Harrison) Wish me luck tomorrow. Target is my favorite store but I have no idea what to expect. I have only one thing I'm really hoping for and then the normal Target things - tissue, toilet paper...

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner tonight at our good friends the Cudes' house and when she caught wind that I was headed to the sale in the morning she have me HER list!

Check back later for a Black Friday update.

p.s. I'm done Christmas shopping already! I just need to wrap and ship! Yea!!

No comments: