Thursday, December 31, 2009

What a deal; or shall I say steal?

I bought this really great coat for Harrison at Old Navy yesterday. It was $40 with 60% off. Since I have a Gap card I get rewards back for money spent. I had a $20 reward to use and I got this coat for $.76! Can you even believe it?! It's super cute and warm. He loves it!

Lately, I have become *obsessed* with all of these frugal blogs. I've been saving money left and right. But then again I guess it's money I wouldn't have spent in the first place if I didn't learn about these deals on these blogs. SO.. am I really saving money? Check the sidebar for my favorite blogs. Happy shopping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not a deal- it's a steal! :)

illyana said...

0.79 cents??.... DEF a steal! Way to go Ally! Now find me airline tickets really cheap :)

kirida said...

One day I would actually like to steal a coat and find .76 in the pocket.